
January
- Splurged on many new items, including my Che Che New York watch & Dr. Martens boots, as a reward to myself for working so hard the past few months.

- Had a weekend getaway to Genting Highlands with YC.

February
- Visited Kuala Lumpur with ML during the CNY holidays.

March
- Major job dilemma... finally decided to stay.
- Kobe Boss came to Singapore for recruitment. Helped out with interviews and had dinners together.

April
- Took part in Danz Ppl Recital. Had lotsa fun at both the rehearsals as well as actual day performance.

May
- Finally did Epi-Lasik. Goodbye to 10++ years of glasses and contact lenses.

June
- Came to Shinjo and settled down in my current apartment.



July
- Attended an EXILE live concert for the first time ever.


August
- Received my 3-year working visa and returned to Shinjo.
- Had a great Tokyo Summer with enenmon during the O Bon holidays.

September
- Sudden trip back to Singapore for client meeting.
- Very happy at the timing cos I got to attend FX's wedding!



October
- Bought my Panasonic Lumix GF1.
- Short trip to Fukushima during a 3-day weekend.

November
- Work work work...
- Autumn came and went by in a flash.

December
- Continued to work work work....
- Started snowing and had my first ever white Xmas.


And that was 2010 for me. Coming up next... what to expect for 2011??
7 comments:
A lot of things happened to you that year! That was a nice sum up :D
I felt sad to know that you spent your birthday alone... You seem to be such a sweet girl and I thing it's unfair! But it was good to see that you still managed to have a good time! Always positive ^__^
I hope 2011 will be awesome!!
Wow. I didn't know that you studied in JCS! (Hello Senior (^ - ^)/)
That's nice~ You seems to be having a great time in 2010. I wish i can work in Japan like you. I still have a long way to go though haha.
Anyway, take care and stay warm (:
awww... 2011 will be a better one cos u will not be back in Shinjo anymore!! Yokohama will be more happening for u I BET!!! I juz hope u could stay longer in SG... we should plan an itinerary for your 2mth stay back in SG!
Wow, an eventful year!! ^^ Thanks for sharing! That's a really good idea, summarizing the year's events in one post - gives you a better perspective of all your accomplishments throughout that period. ^^
I feel for you with the lonely birthday - mine was this past week and I spent it with stomach flu (still recovering)...fun times. :P But hopefully this means 2011 can only get better! :D
@ベーサ
Yes it does seem like a lot of things have happened in 2010 in retrospect. Aww~ Thanks for feeling for me for my lonely birthday. Hope I have a much better birthday this year in Yokohama! ;)
@alicia♥
Hi Junior! Haha... But actually I was in JCS for only 1 semester before I had to leave for Japan. Learnt most of my Japanese in NUS and Ikoma actually. Work hard and I'm sure you will find a job in Japan someday too! ^^
@enenmon
Yes Yokohama is definitely gonna be a lot more exciting!! Come visit me again! haha~
@Ri
Thanks for reading as well! Oh~ Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Sorry to hear that you had stomach flu though. Hope you are feeling better now. And yes, I'm sure it means that 2011 will only get better! =)
Hope 2011 will be a beautiful year for you! :)
Thanks yz! U too!! =)
Post a Comment