Friday, November 26, 2010

Furry Boots

So fur is IN this season! Seems like almost every girl is wearing some furry stuff nowadays, be it hats, jackets, bags, mufflers, leg warmers, or whatever. As for me, after getting a furry tail and furry ear muffs, the next thing on my wanted list is a pair of furry boots!

love 蝴蝶姐姐's fur boots!!

(pic taken from her 微博)

see how cute she looks in them!

Frankly, when I first saw these monsterous fur boots in magazines, I thought they looked really ridiculous. However, it wasn't long before I changed my mind as the weather gets colder and my socks and sneakers are no longer enough to keep my feet warm.

So yeah, definitely gonna keep my eyes open for cute fur boots the next time I go shopping! ^^

4 comments:

Pea said...

Someone's becoming a fashion victim!

shanjae said...

Haha... I don't deny!
But now the problem is there are so few chances for me to dress up in this countryside... ><

Unknown said...

Those furry boots look warm as well as fashionable. I see in a later post that you did manage to get a great pair of boots. Keep warm :-)

shanjae said...

I guess you are talking about the brown muton boots. Yup they are really warm! =)