Went over to the new love nest of ying & tian after work, along with en, xin, lili & stownin. We had baked rice prepared by ying (which tasted really good!), played this drum & guitar game on Wii (where en, lili, stownin & tian proved to be very rhythmic ppl, unlike me =Pp), played with cute Dazzle doggie (while xin & lili tried their best to avoid any form of contact with her *haha*), and not forgetting to engage in our new recent favourite activity - battling our wits and acting skills out in a game of Saboteur!! Hee~
Now I really like this game cos you need to be very observant of the other players to deduce what their moves mean, and at the same time try not to reveal your own identity by giving misleading hints, etc. For our first few rounds last night, the miners always won fairly easily cos everyone was very cooperative. However, in the last round, confusion arose as the miners started to be suspicious of one another, when in fact the only saboteur was already unable to conduct any mischief with two block cards! By the time this came into light, we were only left with the last few turns to the ending of the game, and just when everyone thought all hope was gone for the miners, xin had to surprise us with the very last road-building card that led to the gold! Talk about epic moments~ *LOLz*
We also took some pics on ying & tian's new camera but I haven't received them yet and I think I look really ugly in them anyway with my glutton look. Haha~ So let me end off with this 一期一会 picture instead which pretty much sums up how I feel! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment