Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yokohamaへ!

Ok, so if you haven't already found out from my SMS or Facebook status, I'm going to Japan again, this time Yokohama, like, tomorrow!

Yeah... I know it's a bit sudden. What happened is that my company's been working on a new software lately, and it's been so super laggy and user-unfriendly that I can never seem to finish my work using it! As a result, we couldn't submit the work on time, and although the client was kind enough to give an extension, they were clearly unhappy about it. Therefore, my senior decided to send me to our head office in Yokohama, where the software is being developed and so the server will apparently run faster, to complete the work as well as to give feedback and find out more about the software. This decision, complete with flight and hotel reservations, were all made within a few hours on Friday afternoon.

(Yes, that was my birthday that day. What a "birthday present" from my company!)

So off I will go, from 28 Sep till 15 Oct, to Japan again!

Then 18 Oct to 23 Oct, I will be holidaying in Hong Kong with Ping!

Looks like it's gonna be a travel-intensive month ahead. While I'm excited about it, I also feel sorry for all the things that I'm going to miss - the Korean class that's supposed to start tomorrow night, the birthday treat that PL promised me, the locking rehearsals on Thursdays, the belated celebration with Milo, the practices for another RDF+LGD performance, the dinner date I made with the HC girls, etc etc....

Anyway, I had a pretty nice birthday this year. Will blog about it in details again... probably from Yokohama. See you guys then!


Oh, and this is what Yokohama looks like! ^^

2 comments:

Whai said...

wow!! v pretty photo of Yokohama!
Is tat a view from your hotel room?
Dun tire yourself wif work. Go explore Yokohama more n share wif us! Jia you! ^^

shanjae said...

Thanks Whai!!
hee... how i wish i had such a nice view from my hotel room.
but nah... that's just a picture of Mirai Minato, a famous spot in Yokohama, taken off the net.
anyway, it's the weekend finally!! Will definitely do some exploring in Yokohama and Tokyo and update again!