Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going home... for you~

After 5.5 years of wandering to and fro Japan & Singapore, I am finally going home, for good this time, tomorrow!

And here is the reason for this decision...



Yes... I'm getting married... (♥^^♥)

幸せになります~!!

22 comments:

alicia yuen said...

Wow. Congratulation!!! (^ - ^)
I'm really happy for you~

みか☆ちゃん said...

Aw congrats!! I wish you the best!! <3

Thomas Gantz said...

Wow,. Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you. And I hope we can meet up after you're back here before Sakie and I end up going back to Japan.

thanhthao said...

Omg, I'm super super happy for you!!! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride! Too bad you won't be a in Jp anymore next time I visit, but noe I have one more reason to visit Singapore!

Diyana said...

Omg! I may only be a blog reader but congratulations!!~

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ said...

Congrats from Germany! I wish you all the best! <3

Shou said...

omg congratulations!!! *_*
how great!! *_*
wish you luck^^

Eileen said...

=)

Suchaniyachan said...

Congratulations!!!
This is so great. I am really happy for you.
Hope you have a wonderful wedding ❤

von bitz said...

おめでどうございます!!!
I'm happy for you! =)
お幸せに!!!!

-Kaoru

Monica Ai (桃仁香・愛) said...

OMG congrats! :D

shanjae said...

Thank you Alicia! (^^)

shanjae said...

Thanks Mika! All the best for you too! =)

shanjae said...

Thanks!!! And sure, let's arrange a date soon! :)

shanjae said...

Thank you so much, Thanh Thao!! Oh I just met up with Meow last weekend and she's coming back to Singapore in a couple of months too. So you definitely should visit Singapore! =D

shanjae said...

Thanks! It's really nice to get all these well wishes from my blog readers! ^^

shanjae said...

Thank you! It feels great to receive well wishes from all over the world! =)

shanjae said...

Thanks Shou!! Wish you luck as well! ;)

shanjae said...

(^^)

shanjae said...

Thank you for your lovely wishes!
Hope your turn comes soon too! ♥

shanjae said...

Aww Kaoru~ ありがとう!!!(^-^)

shanjae said...

Hee... thanks!! =D